01 September 2016

3 + 1 = Four



So many things have happened since we last posted. We invaded Fairbanks (for 3.5 years- thank you, Granny!). John turned 2, 3, 4, and 5. We bought our first home. We renovated it. We moved into it.  We welcomed Corbett Kenneth into the mix. And, really, that just skims the surface.

I had big plans for a big photo dump, but I can't seem to do it, and I figure, I've gotta just start somewhere... So here we are! Maybe I'll do some flashbacks here and there, but for now, I'll just start.

John turned 5 one week ago, and Corbett is now 9 weeks old. Wow.

This was Corbett's birthday, June 22, 2016:

This was our first family photo:

This was when we welcomed Corbett home:
(Thank you for the decorations, John and Granny!)



These were among the moments when Corbett first met his grandparents:

This was John being cute:

This was John about 3 weeks before Corbett was born:

This was John's 5th Birthday, August 24, 2016:

And, this was taken today, which just about sums up how awesome life has been:

I will try to be better at this blog thing, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment